The Swashbuckler Boot
The Nobleman's Swashbuckler Boot is a collaboration with our friends at Nick's Handmade Boots located in Spokane, Washington.
The goal was to build something with three criteria in mind.
- *UNDERSTATED MAKEUP by choosing neutral leather colors that compliment rather than contrast.
- *VERSATILITY through implementing a time tested and balanced last resulting in a unique and sleek but handsome silhouette, with a walking heel that provides a smoother stride.
- *DURABILITY by utilizing quality materials like Horween's 7-8oz natural waxed flesh leather and Nick's tried and true handmade construction methods.
Click here to watch my YouTube overview video on the Swashbuckler boots
***Scroll to bottom for sizing and lead time info***
SWASHBUCKLER BOOT SPECS:
- LAST: 55 last (medium arch)
- TOE: #3 toe shape (unstructured)
- SHAFT: 6" tall
- HARDWARE: Solid brass eyelets and speed hooks
- TOP FINISH: Rolled top for a more comfortable break in.
- LEATHER: 7-8oz thick Natural Waxed Flesh (smooth reverse side upper) from Horween tannery in Chicago, Ill.
- WELT: 270 degree double row stitch down welt
- OUTSOLE: Vibram "V-bar"
- HEEL: Packer/Walking heel
- EDGE COLOR: Natural
- REBUILDABLE/RESOLE-ABLE: YOU BETCHA!!!
- KILTIES: Packer style, branded with Nobleman's "X".
*Free gift with purchase*
Each pair of Swashbuckler boots comes with a gift card (via email) for one set of Pisgah Range Ltd. military grade paracord laces. I recommend a length of 60" for these boots.
*Do a Noble act for someone else*
For each pair of boots sold, Nobleman's Apothecary will donate $10 to The Eric Marsh Foundation helping the families of fallen Wildland Firefighters.
If boots normally fit you, you’re in luck. Nicks Boots will fit a bit large compared to your mass-produced footwear. For a more snug fit, select a ½ size smaller than your mass-produced shoe size. Example: If you normally wear size 12D, you could order a size 11.5D in Nicks to achieve a snug fit. If you would like a little bit more room in your boots, you can order your normal boot size.
For more direction in determining your size, download and print the "DIY SIZING GUIDE"
Also, here is a video on how to size yourself.
Current lead times are same as Nick's standard boot lead time. (16-20 weeks)
*Swashbuckler boots are not returnable as they are not a stock item. All sales are final so please utilize the instructional sizing videos.
Hand made leather goods do require some minor variants in the finished product. With that being said, Nobleman's Apothecary and Nick's Boots will always remain accountable and strive to maintain our prime level of standards.
Please email any questions or concerns to: